Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
04.02.2019 5:09, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 11:58:13AM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
>> Rebased the patch once more after d3c09b9b.
> Moved to next CF, waiting on author as the patch conflicts with HEAD.
> --
> Michael
Hello Michael,
It's very strange, I looked at http://cfbot.cputube.org/next.html from
time to time (last time, two days ago) and the patch passed all checks
just fine.
Also I've tried to apply make-installcheck-v5.patch from
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/dabc52ea-14b6-3109-26b1-e83a9dc62cc0@gmail.com,
it applies cleanly.
Can you explain, what exactly conflicts with HEAD?

Best regards,
Alexander