Re: Built-in connection pooling

От Konstantin Knizhnik
Тема Re: Built-in connection pooling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 18.04.2018 16:24, David Fetter wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 02:52:39PM +0300, Konstantin Knizhnik wrote:
>> Yandex team is following this approach with theirOdysseus
>> (multithreaded version of pgbouncer with many of pgbouncer issues
>> fixed).
> Have they opened the source to Odysseus?  If not, do they have plans to?

It is better to ask Valdimir Borodin (Yandex) about it.
But as far as I know - the answer is yes.
The Yandex policy is to make there products available for community.
I just wonder why it was not interested to community to know details of
this project...

--
Konstantin Knizhnik
The Russian Postgres Company