pendingOps table is not cleared with fsync=off

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pendingOps table is not cleared with fsync=off
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I noticed that commit 3eb77eba5a changed the logic in
ProcessSyncRequests() (formerly mdsync()) so that if you have fsync=off,
the entries are not removed from the pendingOps hash table. I don't
think that was intended.

I propose the attached patch to move the test for enableFsync so that
the entries are removed from pendingOps again. It looks larger than it
really is because it re-indents the block of code that is now inside the
"if (enableFsync)" condition.

- Heikki

Вложения