Re: Reliable WAL file shipping over unreliable network

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: Reliable WAL file shipping over unreliable network
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 2/28/18 9:57 AM, Nagy László Zsolt wrote:

>   but
> am I right in that I can combine log file shipping with streaming
> replication, and achieve small replication delays plus the ability to
> recover after a longer period if network outage?

yes.

You might look at adjusting your wal_keep_segments to retain WAL for a
period longer than expected network failures.  This might require some
storage planning/adjustments.

Сообщение: Re: Reliable WAL file shipping over unreliable network
Сообщение: Re: Reliable WAL file shipping over unreliable network