Re: Disk wait problem... may not be hardware...

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Disk wait problem... may not be hardware...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2023-10-27 12:03, pf@pfortin.com wrote:
<snip>
> I can't think of a common hardware bus/other that would only affect
> PostgreSQL disk accesses.

Which file system is PostgreSQL being run on?

Asking because I remember seeing weirdness reported with *some* SSD
drives when used with ZFS:

   https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/discussions/14793

Note - that's not PostgreSQL specific or anything, but more of a
"weird stuff showing up with NVMe drives" thing.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift