Re: the integer type

От chris smith
Тема Re: the integer type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/14/06, Zahir Lalani <zahir@systemz.net> wrote:
> Hi Chris
>
> I am using pgAdmin III.
>
> Created a table, then started adding fields. This is where the problem
> hits - the drop down does not give you an INTEGER option, so you cannot
> shoose it.
> Also I tried creating a script in the query view and running it, but
> again, if I used INT or INTEGER it errors. Change it INT4 and its fine.

What error do you get? I'm sure pgAdmin will show something.

Try it from console:

psql.exe dbname
create table t1(a int);

(Always CC the list, someone else might be able to help you if I don't
know the answer).

Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

От: Brent Wood
Сообщение: Re: Select first ten of each category?