Re: Re-order "disable_on_error" in tab-complete COMPLETE_WITH

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: Re-order "disable_on_error" in tab-complete COMPLETE_WITH
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 4, 2022, at 5:37 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
Yeah, it seems we have overlooked this point. I think we can do this
just for HEAD but as the feature is introduced in PG-15 so there is no
harm in pushing it to PG-15 as well especially because it is a
straightforward change. What do you or others think?
No objection. It is a good thing for future backpatches.

--
Euler Taveira