Re: Long running query in new production, not so long in old

От Alexander Shaburov
Тема Re: Long running query in new production, not so long in old
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi!

Make the same shared buffer value for example. Disable any activity except you client query. Make query twice. Second one should be during about < 1 min.

If not, so it isnt problem shared buffer. My be processor count. If query will be faster, so in real situation you have any activity on db, that take away buffers from using query.
Alex