Re: MySQL Gets Functions in Java - Enlightenment Please

От Tony (Unihost)
Тема Re: MySQL Gets Functions in Java - Enlightenment Please
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are all of these languages purely preference, or are some better for writing DB functions than others.  Personally, although I write in PHP a great deal, I'd just get confused writing stored procs in PHP.  So I'll be writing my stored procs in plpgsql, just for the sake of my sanity more than any other reason.

T.