Re: mouse-free PgadminIII usage

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: mouse-free PgadminIII usage
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Miernik wrote:

>Adding a server is possible without the mouse.
>
>But if I want to select a server from the servers list, it's
>impossible. The "Servers (1)" text is highlited, but pressing arrows
>or Tab doesn't do anything, there is no way to move the higlight down
>to a specific server.
>
>Is there any way I can do that?

We got some focusing problem here. When putting the focus on the tree
control (the selection changes from gray to blue), you can navigate the
objects. Unfortunately, as soon as TAB is pressed, you don't have a
chance to get it back. The reason for this is that some wx controls
aren't designed to be focused at all. This is currently being changed,
so we will come back on this topic as soon as the base is done.

Regards,
Andreas

От: Ian Freislich
Сообщение: Re: Cannot add an column of type serial or bigserial
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: database properties don't pop up