Re: SSL and Query tool crashing continued

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: SSL and Query tool crashing continued
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
IIRC,there are some SSL fixes and the new protocol but that's about it. The API has expanded but the existing stuff
hasn'tchanged (again, iirc).

I wonder where this confusion comes from, we have been discussion the
static libs issue for distros quite a while. IMHO we had consensus that
we should link statically as much as possible. This is especially true
for such a small library as libpq, which might take such a huge package
to install if not linked statically.

Regards,
Andreas

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: SSL and Query tool crashing continued
От: Kumaravel Annamalai
Сообщение: what is the URL to Download pgMigration.dll ?