Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL

От Unihost Web Hosting
Тема Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I saw someone mention Druid on here a week or two ago, and thought I'd give it a go.  All I can say is it's great!!!  Who ever thought that my DBs would ever be documented correctly ;)

Druid is one of the most useful tools I've used to date. Bar none!

I use PGAdmin for all my administration needs.

Cheers

T.

Randolf Richardson wrote:
I am looking for an open source / free data modeling tool for PostgreSQL.

It should - if possible - support:
- E-R-Modelling
- relational data model / modeling
- GUI SQL interface to the database

Does anybody know some tools that match my criteria?
   	The following may meet your needs:
   	    	Druid, The Database Manager   	    	http://sourceforge.net/projects/druid/
   	There's also a front-end tool for general database management (only
the GUI part, no modelling as far as I know) that you may find useful too:
   	    	SQuirreL SQL Client   	    	http://sourceforge.net/projects/squirrel-sql/
   	Both of these tools are open source, free, and as a bonus are written
100% in Java so they work on all major Operating Systems, PDAs, etc.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc., was Re: PostgreSQL is much faster than MySQL, only when...
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc., was Re: PostgreSQL is much faster than MySQL, only when...