pg_lo_import alternative ...

От Daniel Rubio
Тема pg_lo_import alternative ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all.

One of our clients wants to store images into his postgres database
hosted by us.

To do this is trying to use the PHP function pg_lo_import, receiving
this error message from server:

Waning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: You must
have Postgres superuser privilege to use server-side lo_import(). Anyone
can use the client-side lo_import() provided by libpq. . in
/apps/web/html/funcions.php on line 121

I can read that there's a client-side function in libpq, but I can't
find any information about it and their use.

Anyone knows something?
Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio@oasi.org