Re: How to get current timeline of host in postgres 10.4?

От Rui DeSousa
Тема Re: How to get current timeline of host in postgres 10.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Shreeyansh,

Given the LSN you can get the filename which has the timeline encoded in it.
(Can only get the filename on master)

> select substring(pg_walfile_name(pg_current_wal_lsn()), 1, 8);
 substring
 00000002

Other options (works on both master/slave):

# pg_control_data | grep -i TimeLine

Or

Just use the same method on the you used on slave on the master.

psql -h "localhost" -F' ' -c 'IDENTIFY_SYSTEM' 'dbname=replication replication=true' -U postgres