Re: Help with hang on empty query (PG 7.3.2,

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Help with hang on empty query (PG 7.3.2,
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Steve Wampler wrote:

> [...]

The pthread_mutex_lock call is blocking the thread itself.
I changed the behavior of the mutex in my patch I sent you
in another posting.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/

Сообщение: Re: Use Declare/Fetch and PG 7.4
Сообщение: Re: Use Declare/Fetch and PG 7.4