Re: Use Declare/Fetch and PG 7.4

От alexandre :: aldeia digital
Тема Re: Use Declare/Fetch and PG 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I will move to PG 7.4 quickly. I change the PG code from ERROR to WARNING
to aviod this error, but I think that ODBC driver must correct this.
Searching the mailing lists, I see a request from PG developer about the
change CURSORs behavior, from WANRING to ERROR. Anyone report problemns
and the code was changed... :(

Alexandre