Re: Problem Deleting Referenced records

От Alex
Тема Re: Problem Deleting Referenced records
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bruno,
thanks. I actually did it that way but having to join two tables each
1-2 million records makes this process rather time consuming.
I was hoping that the ON DELETE options in the constraint could handle
that.

It seems to be a bit odd that if I want to delete 100 records that are
not related to each other, and one record deletion fails that then the
entire delete process fails.

... but I guess there is nothing I can do about.

Alex