Re: Problems with PLPGSQL

От Alex
Тема Re: Problems with PLPGSQL
Дата
Re: Problems with PLPGSQL
Список pgsql-general
Hi Richard,
as for the timestamp, both ways work fine, but the other problem still
exists. using a
''60 Min'' works just fine, but WHERE job_end + ($1::text || '' Min'' )
 > now
does not.  job_end is timestamp without tz

Alex

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Database Design & Application Server Design
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Problems with PLPGSQL