Re: Creating users in a second postgres server.

От Oli Sennhauser
Тема Re: Creating users in a second postgres server.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Stephen

I am actually working on a concept for this problems: Many clusters with
different versions on a server:

It consists off 3 docs and some skripts:

* Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA) for PostgreSQL
* Flexible Environment for PostgreSQL in a Multi-Cluster-Multi-Database
(MCMD) system
* Install-Guide for PostgreSQL with pg_env

* pg_env the PostgreSQL environment for MCMD and normal PostgreSQL systems

I am unfortuneately not yet finished. I plan to give everything under
GPL/GDL and would like to ask (later) PostgreSQL community for comments
(ev. Std. Env. for PostgreSQL???). If you like I can send you a draft.

Regards Oli

Oli Sennhauser
Database-Engineer (Oracle & PostgreSQL)
Rebenweg 6
CH - 8610 Uster / Switzerland

Phone (+41) 1 940 24 82 or Mobile (+41) 79 450 49 14
e-Mail oli.sennhauser@bluewin.ch
Website http://mypage.bluewin.ch/shinguz/PostgreSQL/

Secure (signed/encrypted) e-Mail with a Free Personal SwissSign ID:
http://www.swisssign.ch

Import the SwissSign Root Certificate:
http://swisssign.net/cgi-bin/trust/import

Вложения