Re: Rule regression failure freebsd?

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Rule regression failure freebsd?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au> writes:
>> See attached regression.diffs.
>
> Looks like Jan forgot to update this expected file to match his changes.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Not exactly,

I didn't run the parallel regression test and thus missed that rules and
foreign_key are in the same group and that the execution of the latter
now affects the result of the former.

I'll try to fix it by moving the test into rule.sql (it's placed there
as wrong as it's in foreign_key). If that doesn't work either I will
back it out as we don't want bigger regression test rearrangements at
this stage in the release cycle.

Jan