Re: pg_clog & vacuum oddness

От DHS Webmaster
Тема Re: pg_clog & vacuum oddness
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well, you know, I looked at the list and saw only template0, template1 &
our working DB. So just for kicks I vacuumed template1. That cleared the
directory. To my knowledge we did not modify template1 one when we setup
the database initially, so perhaps it just needed a vacuum to set the
stage correctly. Either that or during our data import, there was
something in the import file that referenced template1 which created a
need for vacuuming.
Whatever the case, this was an interesting exercise which I'm sure will
prove useful in the future.
Thank you.

--
Bill MacArthur