Security Problem

От Daniel Rubio
Тема Security Problem
Дата
Re: Security Problem  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Security Problem  (Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi to all

I'm mantaining a Postgres installation on an ISP, and I see a relativly
important security issue.

I can connect to postgres with a normal user login and take a look to
the database structure of all the other databases on the installation.

This is very visual with PGadmin. I connect as a simple user, and I
can't create or select data from other's database, but i can see which
databases exists on the system and look at the tables and columns of
each of them (and i don't want it).

I've tried to solve it with:

REVOKE ALL PRIVILEGES ON DATABASE x FROM PUBLIC;
REVOKE ALL PRIVILEGES ON SCHEMA public FROM PUBLIC;
REVOKE ALL PRIVILEGES ON SCHEMA public FROM GROUP users;

And I still can to look at the others database structure (connecting as
a non privileged user) ...

How I could solve this?

Thanks
Daniel Rubio Rodríguez