Re: limit the database size

От Rudi Starcevic
Тема Re: limit the database size
Дата
Re: limit the database size
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

If you compile/re-compile all databases are accesssible from one port.
The system table pg_database stores the path to the 'base' dir which can
be in the user's dir.

Also in the pg_database table you can update the datdba field to change
the owner of the database.
An example where this is very cool is if the user logs into their
database via a web interface like
phpPgAdmin they can log into just their database and not anyone else's.
Pretty much ideal for a hosting situation.

Does anyone have the C compile flags handy ?

Cheers
Best regards
Rudi.