Re: PostgreSQL Delphi

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Delphi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

  There is a kylix postgresql component. You may want to see if they
have a delphi one as well. Also there
is : http://zeoslib.sourceforge.net/ .

  If you are looking for a commercial component there is Mammoth S/ODBC
which handles compression
and SSL to postgreSQL. That can be found at (my company)
http://www.commandprompt.com/ .

   There is also another commercial component located:

    http://www.microolap.com/products/dac/postgresdac.htm

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

Sincerely,