Re: PostgreSQL Delphi

От Andre Truter
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Delphi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 17:46, Muhyiddin A.M Hayat wrote:
> What Component can I use in Delphi to connect to PostgreSQL?

I have used the normal VCL TDatabase and TQuery components in Borland
C++ Builder with the Postgres ODBC driver.  Works well.
It should also work in Delphi with the same components.

HTH
--

Andre Truter    Software Engineer   Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899   AIM: trusoftzaf     http://www.trusoft.za.net