Re: State of Beta 2

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: State of Beta 2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

  I would imagine that it would be maintainable but it would be
something that would have to be
constantly maintained from release to release. It would have to become
part of the actual project or
it would die.

  The reason I chose six months is that I figure it will be 30 days of
full time just dinking around to make
sure that we have a solid handle on how things are done for this part of
the code. Then we would know
what we think it would take. It was a gut theory but I believe it can be
done or at least a huge jump on it.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake