Re: pgadmin iii ...... pg 7.3.4

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgadmin iii ...... pg 7.3.4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
John Bercik wrote:

>I'm getting "error connecting to server FATAL password authentication failed
>for user postgres"  using pgadmin 3.  It worked fine in 7.3.3 but now i
>can't connect in 7.3.4. Any ideas?  I'm getting:  it says  unsupported
>frontend protocol  in the postgres log.  Thanks

Seems the libpq is limited to the new FE protocol. This restriction was
true before 7.4 beta for debugging reasons, but AFAIR now all protocols
are enabled (cant check this, have only 7.4 running).

Which distribution did you use or did you compile yourself?

Regards,
Andreas

От: "John Bercik"
Сообщение: pgadmin iii ...... pg 7.3.4
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin iii ...... pg 7.3.4