Re: decrypted pwd

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: decrypted pwd
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Ron Johnson wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 14:30, scott.marlowe wrote:

> [snip]
>> > Also, if I remember properly, the estimates are that there are 10^70
>> > atoms in the known Universe.  That equates to ~2^233.
>>
>> Yeah, it may have just been atoms on planet earth or the solar system or
>> something.  Last estimate of atoms in the known universe was 2^150 or so.
>> Of course, the universe is expanding :-)
>
> But not the number of atoms.  And not the atoms, either!!!

Actually the number of atoms is decreasing, making it more and more
likely that the Hubble constant is lower than 1, which finally means
that it'll expand forever and become a dark and empty, nearly atomless
awfull lot of wasted space.

Fortunately we don't have to witness the end of the known Universe and
it will end since it only expands forever, not a single second longer.

Probably we have to witness the end of the known Internet soon. See

     http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html

If nobody finds a way to extend the Internet past that page, oh my ...

> How off topic is this?

Off topic enough!

Jan