Re: decrypted pwd

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: decrypted pwd
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 14:30, scott.marlowe wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Ron Johnson wrote:

[snip]
> > Also, if I remember properly, the estimates are that there are 10^70
> > atoms in the known Universe.  That equates to ~2^233.
>
> Yeah, it may have just been atoms on planet earth or the solar system or
> something.  Last estimate of atoms in the known universe was 2^150 or so.
> Of course, the universe is expanding :-)

But not the number of atoms.  And not the atoms, either!!!

How off topic is this?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?
Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country singers
are still great.

Сообщение: Re: why does count take so long?
Сообщение: Re: why does count take so long?