Re: plpgsql doesn't coerce boolean expressions to boolean

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: plpgsql doesn't coerce boolean expressions to boolean
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>

>>What's the practice in deprecating other "features"?
>>

>We generally don't ;-).  Certainly 7.4 contains bigger incompatible
>changes than this one, and so have most of our prior releases.

I thought I had seen discussions along the lines of "we'll give them one
cycle to fix it and then they are shot".

It does seem very late in this cycle to make such changes.

cheers

andrew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql in shared lib
От: "Gaetano Mendola"
Сообщение: Re: constraint modification on todo list