Re: C++ and using C functions

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: C++ and using C functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Czuczy Gergely wrote:

You need to redefine several reserved names before may include
postgresql headers. This is an extract what I needed:

#define using __using
#define typeid __typeid
#define typename __typename
#define namespace __namespace
#define delete __delete
extern "C"
{
#include "postgres.h"
#include "executor/spi.h"
#include "funcapi.h"
}
#undef using
#undef typeid
#undef typename
#undef namespace
#undef delete

Regards,
Andreas

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: TCP/IP with 7.4 beta2 broken?