Re: postgresql and replication

От Thierry Missimilly
Тема Re: postgresql and replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

This is a good status.
But i think you have forgotten DBMirror which is in the contrib directory.
I have tried to run it on the same machine but on to 2 differents Postgres
instances. The master on Port 5432 and the Slave on Port 5434. These does
not work as the Perl script in charge of synchronized the Master DB and the
Slave DB, work only on the default port 5432.

I'm waiting for an other machine to create the Slave DB on a different
machine.

Thierry Missimilly

Вложения