Re: changing field length

От Jodi Kanter
Тема Re: changing field length
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
can I now make this field not null?

is it possible to move a field up in a table? now that I have done this move the new field is at the bottom of the list of fields. From time to time we have had to make changes to our schema so I will rerun our script and do a pg_dump of the data only and then restore the data from within psql. This new field in the dump is in a different location then it is when the script runs. I expect this will cause an error. I am doing pg_dumps with the following: -Rau
I realize I can move it down in the script but was wondering if there were another solution. Logically it makes sense to list it toward the top of the table.

Thanks
Jodi

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:16:38 -0400,