Re: fyi regarding error I've seen posted before

От maillist
Тема Re: fyi regarding error I've seen posted before
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:

> maillist <maillist@tnss.com> writes:
> > Database error:Invalid SQL: VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE ids_logs
> > PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: simple_heap_delete: tuple concurrently
> > updated )
>
> Is it possible that you had another VACUUM ANALYZE running concurrently
> on this same table?
>
>                         regards, tom lane

it is possible that the mouse dbl clicked on the age button, if so i
didn't notice it. but when i analize the logs tomorow morning i'll know
for sure, because all my pgsql servers use syslog. and what i was
running is the tool i wrote in php to process those logs
    Arno