Minor verbosity increase for analyze

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Minor verbosity increase for analyze
Дата
Re: Minor verbosity increase for analyze  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
Attached is a (very small) patch to make analyze display some
interesting info in
verbose mode about the analyzed relation (pages, rows per block and rows ).

This is all available in the statistics catalog but I have found it
useful to see it appear as
you run...

mods to :

src/backend/commands/analyze.c

plain diff against current CVS (31/07/2003 NZST)

Best wishes

Mark

696a697,702