Re: ruleutils with pretty-print option

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ruleutils with pretty-print option
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> I didn't like the functions ending in _ext.  I renamed them to _pp for
> pretty print.  Patch attached and applied.

Seems to be shy a catversion bump; since you have just made an
incompatible change in the internal-function-names array, one is needed.

But I disagree with your opinion anyway --- _ext for "extended" made
perfect sense to me, especially for the get_indexdef one which adds more
than just prettyprint functionality.