Re: Diff between contrib/dbmirror and rserv

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: Diff between contrib/dbmirror and rserv
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hey, don't worry about it. Go through the feelings, and come out the other side when it's time. It's called being
human,and even us geek men ....... are human. We NEED to be human.

I just put down my dog of 13 years, and old black lab. I'm not all together myself, abut 95%.