Re: 7.3.4 and OpenSSl

От Renney Thomas
Тема Re: 7.3.4 and OpenSSl
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Correction:

I reinstalled readline 4.3 and everything compiled well. I have a new
problem.

I _can't_  get psql to connect with ssl on.

confiugre : configure --with-CXX -with-odbcinst=/usr/local/etc
--with-includes=/usr/local/include  --
with-unixodbc --with-perl --with-openssl

--
share/pg_hba.conf
# TYPE  DATABASE    USER   IP-ADDRESS IP-MASK           METHOD

local        all
all                                                       trust
hostssl    all             all       127.0.0.1    255.255.255.255  trust

--
share/postgresql.conf
#

--

 > psql -h localhost template1

      \h for help with SQL commands
      \? for help on internal slash commands
      \q to quit

template1=#

> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> Renney Thomas <renneyt@yahoo.com> writes:
>>

>>> "tab-complete.c", line 108: warning: assignment type mismatch:
>>>        pointer to function() returning pointer to pointer to char
>>> "=" pointer to void
>>> "tab-complete.c", line 313: undefined symbol: rl_compentry_func_t
>>> "tab-complete.c", line 313: syntax error before or at: )
>>> "tab-complete.c", line 317: undefined symbol: rl_compentry_func_t
>>> "tab-complete.c", line 317: syntax error before or at: )