Re: Certification

От PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема Re: Certification
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On 06 Nov 2015, at 18:57, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

On 11/04/2015 08:10 AM, Michael Meskes wrote:
I'm going to create a small and private mailing list solely for the discussion
with the Linux Foundation about their potential certification. For those
interested, please drop me a note with the address you'd like to be subscribed
with.

All other certification discussion can stay year, if you ask me.

Sounds good, please add me.

i am not especially keen on this entire certification thing but i guess it is gonna happen some day so we’d better be involved.
please add as well if possible.

many thanks,

hans

-
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Professional PostgreSQL Support, Training, Consulting