Call for Quotes: 9.5 Release

От Josh Berkus
Тема Call for Quotes: 9.5 Release
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

We are looking for people, particularly representatives of companies or
government organizations, willing to be quoted in the 9.5 release
announcement.  Quotes should be 1-3 sentences, and should be about one
of the following topics:

* One or more features of 9.5 which the speaker is excited about
* Using PostgreSQL for big data
* Using PostgreSQL for high-security applications

Quotes given in a non-English language are fine, as long as we're
allowed to translate them for the release.

Please mail me *off-list* with quotes, if you have one.

Suggestions (on-list) for organizations we might approach for a quote,
based on press coverage or other connections, are also welcome.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.