Re: How do I manage PDF file

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: How do I manage PDF file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23 Jul 2003 at 21:03, Terence Ng wrote:
> How should I manage these PDF files?  Could I store
> these files to PostgreSQL or I can only store the
> links to these files?

Store them in database if you can afford the space. It offers transaction safe
data handling which name linking approach does not offer..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
QOTD:    Ludwig Boltzmann, who spend much of his life studying statistical
mechanics died in 1906 by his own hand.  Paul Ehrenfest, carrying    on the work,