Re: pg_restore problem!!!

От Marvin
Тема Re: pg_restore problem!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you.
You saved my day!!!
That command restores all my data into my DB.

MAGO

-------Mensaje original-------

Fecha: Martes, 22 de Julio de 2003 03:02:48 p.m.
Asunto: Re: [ADMIN] pg_restore problem!!!

Nick,

> To restore from a plain-text dump file, just pipe it into
> psql like so:
>
> cat [filename] | psql [dbname]

To nit-pick, this is a "useless use of cat".

In UNIX-land, simple input redirection will work much better:

psql [dbname and various options] < [filename]

It's also less to type! :)

I also believe this works in certain Windows operating systems, which is what it appears Mago is using.

--------------------------
David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
St. Bernard Software
11415 West Bernardo Court
San Diego, CA 92127
1-858-676-2277 x2152

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

.
  IncrediMail - El E-mail ha evolucionado finalmente - Haga clic aquí
Вложения