Re: Migrating from 7.1 to 7.2 using pg_dump/pg_restore fails - UNICODE error

От Soeren Laursen
Тема Re: Migrating from 7.1 to 7.2 using pg_dump/pg_restore fails - UNICODE error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It looked like that worked,

How about large objects (blobs). That is the reason I use custom
format or am I missing a point here?

I guess I might could use a lot of switches and only dump the
blobs in a single file?

Regards,

Søren,