Re: Getting blocked when receinving response from a Parse message...

От Carlos Guzman Alvarez
Тема Re: Getting blocked when receinving response from a Parse message...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello:
>You must send either Flush or Sync after the Parse to force the backend>to emit its response to Parse.  The assumption
isthat in many cases>you'll be sending Parse as part of a batch of commands, and the backend>should batch its responses
tominimize the number of network packets>sent.  So you have to tell it where the batch boundaries are --- thus,>Flush
orSync.  See the docs concerning the difference between the two.

I have the same problem some days ago with the implementation of the
version 3.0 protocol in C# and now using Flush it's working quite well :)

--
Best regards

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Getting blocked when receinving response from a Parse message...
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze