Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Should have yelped when we discussed it. The docs are there merely for
>completeness so that we can build an entire distribution from CVS,
>without needing any additional files (other than a dev env). I will take
>responsibility for making sure they are up to date prior to real
>releases.

How about asking at installation time which doc should be used: the
included file version or most recent docs from developers.postgresql.org.

>No, I think you've done more than enough (unless you particularly want
>to do it). I've made a start on the docset as you can see, so what else
>do we specifically want to cover? I won't have time to go into minute
>depth about waht every last table create option is and how foreign keys
>etc work, but I'm sure I can whip up a few more pages.

All individual object dialogs are covered, because F1 will lead to the
pgsql doc which should explain everything.
What is needed is doc for menu entries and settings. And some glorious
lyrics about pgsql, of course :-)

>Certainly. We use the Wise for Windows Installer with pga2, so I can
>pinch all the useful graphics etc. I might build it as a merge module as
>well so it can be easily included in future PostgreSQL distributions.

I knew it's already nearly done :-)

Regards,
Andreas

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make it in SuSE 9.2
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make it in SuSE 9.2