Re: gcc3.3 compliance

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: gcc3.3 compliance
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
This fix breaks win32 compilation, and I really don't know what kind of
foolishness gcc does here. All GetXXX pairs are defined equally, but
only GetLong will show that problem.
The argument to GetLong is an int, and ColNumber returns int, that
should make a perfect fit. With the fix applied, msdev will complain
"two similar conversions". Maybe it helps if all GetXXX(int) are defined
as GetXXX(const int); please check this.

Regards,
Andreas

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: gcc3.3 compliance
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Infinite loop in pgAdmin3