Re: How to make a IN without a table... ?

От Christoph Haller
Тема Re: How to make a IN without a table... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> > > These values are not taken in a table, but put in directly.
>
> I guess i wasn't clear enough.
> "my_function" here is a function which calculate some results about
some
> datas from the database.
> Example : a function which would calculate the sum of the money (which

> would be stored in the database by movement, ie amount + date + cause
+
> account) spent by user my_var1 during period my_var2.

I am not sure I'm getting it right.
The first statement suggests the data is coming from outside the
database.
The second suggests it is derived from the database though.
And now it sounds like you could use table functions.
Can you confirm that?

Regards, Christoph

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to make a IN without a table... ?
Сообщение: Re: How to make a IN without a table... ?