Re: PGSQL vs. SQL Server questions

От Dani Oderbolz
Тема Re: PGSQL vs. SQL Server questions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Josh Berkus wrote:

>Lee,
>
>Hi, I'm Josh, I admin both Postgres and MSSQL professionally.
>

>>Is there a tool like SQL Query Analyser that will allow me to run my
>>existing SQL statements a PGSQL database?
>>

>There is currently no free Query Analyzer equivalent.  PSQL, the command-line
>interface, allows dynamic query execution, but it is text-mode rather than a
>GUI.   Both the PGAccess and PGAdmin GUI projects have graphical query
>windows, but they are somewhat more primitive than Query Analyzer.  EMS
>HiTech's pay-for PostgreSQL GUI has an interface that is a lot more like QA
>(with context completion, even).

IMHO, there is one (and I use it),
its called Aqua Data Studio (http://www.aquafold.com/).
Its as powerful as M$s Qury Analyzer,
you can browse the DB Structure and the functions and stuff.
Its Java based, so its almost platfrom independet.

Cheers, Dani

От: Dani Oderbolz
Сообщение: Re: Question regarding keyword checkboxes in database