Re: Official JDBC driver release ?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Official JDBC driver release ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a bit puzzled about the versions of the JDBC driver floating around.
>
> I initially downloaded the release for 7.3 from jdbc.postgresql.org
>
> Now I have seen that the JDBC driver which is included e.g. in the RPM's
> for 7.3.3 is a bit older and has a different name (pg73b1jdbc3.jar vs.
> pg73jdbc3.jar)

The pg73b1jdbc3.jar file is very old (it is the 7.3 beta 1 version).
What RPMs are you using?  You should contact whoever produced those RPMs
to get them built with the current version.  The 'official' version is
the source code that is tagged with the 7.3.3 freeze label (which is the
version that is currently posted on the jdbc.postgresql.org web site)

--Barry