Re: client tool

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: client tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You will have to write some of the queries yourself in that tool.

Also, you will have to escape the single quotes with another.

and don't put a ';' at the end. There are some other quirks, but otherwise, it's really good. It doens't do the latest
pgsqlas far as I know , though.

Andre Truter wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 19:33, Hegyvari Krisztian wrote:
>
>>Greetings,
>>
>>I am looking for a client side application to help me develop my queries for PostgreSQL. The client is Windows, the
serveris on Linux. I am thinking of something similar to TOAD, which we use to develop our Oracle based applications.
Sofar I have used a web based solution, but I would need something to handle more complex queries and situations. If
thereis absolutely none for Windows, I can cope with tools running on Linux, but I would prefer something under
Windows.